European-Style Released Pheasant Shoots
- Includes morning of released pheasant shooting (three locations)
- 450 pheasants released to 10 gunners (45 pheasants released per shooter)
- A loader provided for either single-gun or gun-pair shooting
- Elevenses (non-alcoholic)
- Lunch at Woodland Grill
- Two-hour upland hunt (up to 8 pheasants harvested per shooter included)
Properly attired shooters will be paired with loaders to assist with single gun or gun pairs. Field slips are needed and can be provided by Primland. Side-by-side and over/under shotguns are the tradition in this sport but autoloaders are allowed as long as only two cartridges are loaded at a time. Ammunition is limited to #5 fine shot or smaller and can be purchased on site. Safe and courteous shooting is key. While shooters may share pegs and load for each other, due to safety concerns a Primland loader will be assigned in addition. Price is based on gun line size and release or daily bag will be subject to gun line size, if less than 10 gunners. Lodging not included.
For more information, please call 866.960.7746.
Sunday, Nov. 1, 2020 | Sunday, Dec. 6, 2020
$1,500 per peg
Saturday, March 6, 2021
$1,650 per peg