Five-stand incorporates the best of skeet, trap and sporting clays into a field game that is fun and challenging. During this 25-shot round, each shooter attempts five targets from each of five stations which provide a different perspective. Five-stand is an excellent warm-up game for hunters and clay shooters since the level of difficulty can be adjusted and since it requires considerably less time than fifty and one hundred sporting clays courses. Since 5-stand is sheltered, it can also be used in the event of rain or snow.
- Shooting lessons can be arranged with notice.
- Loaner guns and ammunition are available at the South Gate Reception.
- Children under age 18 must be accompanied by supervising adult.
- 5-stand without ammunition (25 targets) 25 dollars
- 5-stand with gun rental and ammunition (25 targets) 45 dollars
- 5-stand Package Price (includes ammo, cart, gun rental) 45 dollars
- Triple Shot Play without ammunition (5-stand, Parcour, Make-A-Break) 60 dollars
- Triple Shot Play with gun rental and ammunition (5-stand, Parcour, Make-A-Break) 90 dollars