The Highland Course was designed with both pleasure and challenge in mind.
Highlights of the Blue Ridge Mountain golf course include:
- Closely cut areas around greens provide many short game options.
- Use of bent grass gives the golfer fast surfaces, and fescue grasses add challenge and a contrast of color.
- A 150 slope measurement attests to the course’s degree of difficulty, and the rating of 75.1 strokes confirms it.
- Bio-filters are strategically placed around the golf course to protect the natural trout streams and rivers that originate within and surround Primland.
- Wetlands around the course remain untouched and are treated as environmentally sensitive areas.
- Electric golf carts are included with your greens fees.
- 25 dollar charge applies for use of the driving range. These fees are included in a daily green fee.
- Use of the putting greens is complimentary.
Take a tour of the Highland Course with a hole-by-hole description by Donald Steel, our course designer.