Your well-being is of the utmost importance to everyone at Primland.
For your protection, please follow these simple guidelines to insure your visit with us is a safe one.
- Do not approach or feed the wild animals. Primland has an abundance of native species that are protective of their territory and their young.
- Please stay back from the edge of all overlooks and steep embankments. Do not cross over the guardrails. Enjoy the views from a safe distance.
- Please obey posted speed limit signs. They are in place for your protection as well as that of other guests and wildlife. Drive with care on our mountainous roads.
- For your safety, please notify security or guest services of your intended route and return time when venturing off on your own on unguided activities.
- Obey safety regulations for all activities as indicated. For guided activities, please carefully follow the guide’s instructions at all times.
Our outdoor activities supervisor and guides are highly trained in all aspects of outdoor and sporting safety and are deeply familiar with the challenges of the terrain and the wildlife with which we share these forests.
Download our safety guidelines.