There is a gentility and discretion to the people who work at Primland, a natural warmth that comes less from good training than from simply being good human beings.
Without exception, the Primland staff cares genuinely and deeply. If this sounds like you, please consider joining our team of talented staff who are committed to providing the highest level of service to our guests.
We have part-time and seasonal positions available in many areas:
|Line Cook (AM/PM)
Primland is an E/O/E.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in applying for a hotel job in Virginia at Primland, please complete the following instructions:
- If you do not have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download it here:
As of this writing, the latest version is “Adobe Reader XI” or “Adobe Reader 11”.
- Download the Employment Application PDF, by right-clicking the following link, and selecting “Save Link As” or “Save Target As”, and saving it on your computer:
Primland Employment Application
- Open the file on your computer in Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat Pro. Any other program (such as “Preview” on Mac) may cause instability. Fill out the form completely. Once the form has been completed you may submit it using one of the following methods:
- Save & Email: In the Adobe Reader menu, go to File and Save. Double-check that it has saved your changes, by closing the file and opening it again. Then email the application PDF, and your resume, as attachments to Penny Morgan at email@example.com.
- Print & Mail: Print the PDF and your resume, and mail them to
PO Box 950
Meadows of Dan, VA 24120
Attn. Penny Morgan
- Print & Fax: Print the PDF and your resume, and fax them to 276.222.3803, Attn. Penny Morgan
Email Penny Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 866.960.7746, if you have any questions.